The Gruppo Pagouna commenced its commercial operation in 1995 in Athens, in the field of shoe-caring and repairing.
Initially, the company began to supply shoe and shoe repair shops, orthopedic stores and pharmacies. It evolved rapidly and is now the largest company in its field.
Having a central warehouse in Athens, one subsidiary in the historic center of Athens and another one in Thessaloniki’s central market, Gruppo Pagouna can ‘feed’ its partners daily and flexibly.
The export sector is a constantly growing segment of the company, with the acquisition of powerful representatives in foreign countries such as Cyprus, Albania and Romania.
In 1998 Gruppo Pagouna expanded to manufacturing and trading shoe-repairing machines, launching the new ‘Royal’ range of machines, which it soon began to export, initially to Europe and then in the Balkans and Russia.
After a successful decade, Gruppo Pagouna dynamically expands its activity in Central Europe, and more specifically in Austria, acquiring the Ludwig Seibel EU, one of Vienna’s most successful shoe care trade companies, with history since 1923.
Gruppo Pagouna’s collaboration with world-renowned companies, its geographical dispersion and the consistency in implementing a successful strategy, are the important competitive advantages that lead the company through the challenging markets.